account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Google Map assistant audio level

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Google Map assistant audio level

Google map in voice assistance audio level very poor, we looking for cusomisable volume control which is not related with default volume key...

But we need more volume for this app
- Arul Dhandapani
2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Google Map assistant audio level

That's something the app developer (Android/Google) will have to fix, are you certain that the volume its 100% and Xloud its on?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Google Map assistant audio level

I have an Xperia xa and the default female voice is too quiet and the TTS settings don't effect Google Maps navigation turn-by-turn speaker.