account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Global Sony mobile

Apprentice
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Global Sony mobile

did any one know how i contact th Global Sony mobiles ????

the local one not gives a real support or help!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Apprentice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

touch screen problem with change water indicator

dear sir
My cell phone  touch screen have stop response suddenly i have the device from March 2015
my question is how the water indicator change to red or pink without touching water (direct or non-direct use)

and how to fix this problems

Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: touch screen problem with change water indicator

That indicator won't change colour unless some liquid got in contact with it. In this case,you should contact your local sony team:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-get-your-Sony-Xperia-product-repaired/m-p/991374#M21

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

the only possible water is hand sweat other one may be condensed air vapor but i don't noticed any vapor on camera or other parts

Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Have you submerged the device until now?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

i did not submerged my device science buying till now

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

It would be wise to contact your local sony team.

Apprentice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

I contact the local Sony Xperia service team

However, unfortunately they did not support service by their staff team.

They use a private company to do this. This company not concerning with Sony audience markets as they support other brands.

So, they insist that there are direct water effect which not occurred. I review many similar problem cases on net, which unfortunately to manufactured problems in this brand z2. So i did not know how i contact the global Sony mobile service to overcome this problem.

(i already have another phone two Xperia Z1 and one Z3 compact with my family)

Emperor
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Re: Global Sony mobile

@moooo

Based on your last post

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/touch-screen-problem-with-change-water-indicator/m-p/1016461...

only your local Xperia Care can help you, perhaps @Johan  could help you

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Re: Global Sony mobile

Hi @moooo,

I'm sorry to hear about this but perhaps you could explain a bit more about your previous contact with your local support team.

All repairs are managed locally but perhaps I can help you get in touch with your Local support team if you're having troubles reaching them.