account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Getting music bought on Google play to Walkman

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Getting music bought on Google play to Walkman

I have recently bought an album from Google play which has saved to the Google music player app but I want it on my Walkman library, is there a simple way to sync the Walkman library so when you purchase songs and albums from Google play they are automatically added to the Walkman? I'm new to android and I have to say it was so much easier on the iPhone, it seems so complicated to get the music I've purchased where I want it!!
2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting music bought on Google play to Walkman

That's a google restriction but you could download the music from the app itself "Google Play Music" or download the music on a computer and then transfer it (best option)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Getting music bought on Google play to Walkman

Download via pc and copy over, as uliwooly said.
Its how I always done it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.