account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Geotag On Panorama

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Geotag On Panorama

I am taking photos with geotags. everything looks ok when I view them from sony album application, I can see them on map with exact position. but when I transfer files to my pc and look them on picasa, the regular photos have geotags but panoramas haven't got geotags. when I manually locate a panorama on tablet and transfer it to pc it has geotag information in it, but automatically located panoramas don't have. Is there a way to transfer panoramas to pc with geotag information?

1 REPLY 1
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Geotag On Panorama

i think you answered to wrong subject

-edit: replied to a deleted post