account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Gallery and Music Player Problem on Xperia Neo L

Highlighted
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Gallery and Music Player Problem on Xperia Neo L

why does my Gallery says "0 images/videos available"

and my Music Player says "Music Library Empty"

it was still working a while ago, then when I went to my gallery to post some imags on instagram, it says something like that and all my albums were missing ..

I tried connecting my phone to my laptop but all my files are still there, so I went and check my phone again after disconnecting it to my laptop but it's still not there ..

Help Please??!

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Gallery and Music Player Problem on Xperia Neo L

Settings > apps > all > album > clear data > restart your phone > check again 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@uliwooly wrote:

Settings > apps > all > album > clear data > restart your phone > check again 

If this does not hepl,go to settings-apps-all-media storage,force stop and clear data.Restart your phone.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

My music player often there is a indication dat d songs s being playd bt i m nt able to hear it in headset??? Wic is in fault mob or headset