account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Fragile glass back?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Fragile glass back?

I purhcased the Xperia Z3 from T-Mobile on 5/4/15, so 3 days ago. The back aready has deep scratches almost to the point where they are cracks. I have not droped it and have been using it carefully. I just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem and if there is anything Sony can do to help. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fragile glass back?

Contact T-mobile as soon as possible. Keep in mind that wear and tear is not covered by warranty .
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fragile glass back?

I had same issue but mine cracked on the charging station. My phone was less then 2weeks old they want to charge me To repair phone was able to get a refurbished phone but might be charged 299. very upset with Sony. And my carrier horrible service.