account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Forum Review

Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Forum Review

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and feedback about our new forum. Please keep the input flowing and I will forward all constructive ideas further on.

Demigod
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

well so any new changes made to the forum?
The most profound technology is the one that vanishes quickly
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

As you can see,we got the VIP title,so you cannot admit that no change has been madeSmiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

I can see that there has been some posts about Tapatalk support. Unfortunately this is not supported at the time, however we have a full mobile/tablet browser compatibility. With that said it doesn't mean that Tapatalk will never be supported. Hopefully it's something that can be implemented in the future but its too early to say now.

Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Anyone who is reading between the lines could assume that tapatalk functionality will never be implemented. To bad, cause forums got much more readers and participant that way.

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

I have to type my e-mail and password every time I login.
Password and cookie are not saved.
Pls improve it.
Darshıt Mıstry
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

Maybe they are in for the security more than they are in for the easy-do things.I,personally,like websites which do not save passwords,it is the best way of protecting yourself against any attempts.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Please make android application for this forum. Make easy to access it. I have to login every time with Xperia account and e-mail & password is not saved.
Darshıt Mıstry
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Also, we can add links to faq as sticky in every device's forum because not many people read it
The most profound technology is the one that vanishes quickly