account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Flash player for Xperia tablet z

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Flash player for Xperia tablet z

Hello, I need a link to download Flash player to my tablet with android 4.2.2
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Flash player for Xperia tablet z

No flash player supported, Adobe stops support for all android devices, you can install MX Player which will plays almost all types of video formats. Also you can use browsers like Firefox and install flash plugins in browser and use for web streaming...

Or

You need to install from outsource not available on Google Play Find link below...

http://androidcritics.com/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-on-all-android-devices/

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

latest supported version works fine on my xtz and xj

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hello

Is it possible to let us know which version of Adobe flash you've used and which site you got it from? I would appreciate your help because I've had no joy over the last two weeks...for my Xperia z tablet.

Many thanks

moolife

Highlighted
Talent
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Please check the links above to download flash... Latest is. 81.. Please also note you need to use a browser supporting flash on android.. Chrome doesn't..
Highlighted
Talent
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

This is the working version on my xtz

tmp_Screenshot_2013-12-15-10-14-14688833456.png