account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash and lag problem

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Flash and lag problem

From the last 5 months, there occurs a heavy lag while I play games like Subway Surfer and Temple Run. Also there occurs a fluorescent patch in the pics taken with flash. I reported this problem to customer care service, they suggested for a reset and software update. Even after updating, the problem occurs till date. What should I do next ?

Thanks and regards

5 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Flash and lag problem

This issues have to be fix by the game developer not Sony

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

It happens with every xperia j and how shall I deal with the flash problem ? Even after updating, the problem continues to persist.

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I am sorry; it appears you may have misunderstood the advice provided by Uliwooly. What he is saying it that it is not the phone that is the cause of the problem, it is to do with the game/app itself and would require the developer of these to improve the application's optimisation.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

The flash problem remains unsolved even after change of the motherboard.

What should I do now ?

Learner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

My problem has not been solved yet. And now the phone restarts suddenly. The technicians had changed the motherboard and camera earlier. Now this is the consequence. The service centre people do not pick my call. This defines your after sales service. Kudos to your attitude.