account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Firmware update x.x.x.532

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Firmware update x.x.x.532

Guys, just wanted to confirm that it's only available through Sony PC Companion. It's not available through direct wi-fi!

3 REPLIES 3
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Firmware update x.x.x.532

Xperia Z Ultra 14.1.B.1.532 firmware Rolled Out.

Update confirmed in India, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Turkey.

Got update in India.

Bridge Update

Changelog :-

Fake Hang issue is still there.
SOD issue not sorted out.
Proximity Sensor now working efficiently.

SOURCE - http://www.xperiaguide.com/2013/09/17/xperia-z-ultra-14-1-b-1-532-firmware-rolled-fake-hang-sod-issu...

Is it rolled in your region ?

You still facing SOD and Fake Hang issues on Z Ultra ??? Let us know...

Don't forget to give Kudos.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No such issues as such. But, i am still testing. I belive those who backed up data from previous phones on Xperia through Google backup are facing these issues (Majority). Can't say more. Still testing as this update optimised 170 apps. Will comment once my testing is over (Hopefully this week Slightly smiling Face)

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Proximity sensor issue remains despite repairing the phone using Sony PC Companion. Complete waste of time. I believe the developers should accept that it's an issue rather than suggesting such hit and trial time killing methods. At least some commitment that it'd be fixed in the future would not harm anyone Slightly frowning Face