Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-04-05 08:17 PM
I'll call the local customer service on Wednesday and see if the warranty is gone after flashing the device.. It seems that this is the only option for me :/
2015-04-05 08:23 PM
If you really consider flashing, this is what I would do
1. create a backup of your current firmware
2. flash your phone
3. if you need to get your phone checked by your carrier/network then flash back to the original firmware
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
2015-04-06 09:11 AM - last edited on 2015-04-06 12:35 PM by alexdon
1) Impossible to personalize keyboard suggest colors without change main Phone theme.
2) Impossible to kill all opens applications in one time.
3) Impossible to switch on silent mode by shortcut because silent mode shortcut do not exist.
4) Impossible to full personalize shortcuts menu: wifi and Bluetooth icons are blocked.
5) Popup notifications are like web adds, they spawn over your current action like read text, gaming, fapping...no more options exist to personalize it, only Block totally.
6) Mails can not compress by day like kitekat
7) Display option shortcut is not full optional like kitekat, you can sett only led but you can not switch in auto led regulation mode like old version.
If you discover new bad changes add below. I hope Sony help we.
2015-04-06 12:23 PM - edited 2015-04-06 12:35 PM
Sorry for my English, use a translator.
1. Can not save photos in Ar-effects and Ar-entertainment.
2. Moving applications from the storage on the SD card does not work, it confirms a file manager that the size of the data never changed, but in the settings of the installed applications can be seen that the path change.
Others had no problems.
2015-04-06 02:11 PM
2015-04-06 02:34 PM - edited 2015-04-06 02:34 PM
Sony hasnt yet officially relased a lollipop update yet. It is expected to get delayed even more.
This is posted on sonys official blog and tweeter.
I dont know from where did people installed Lollipop.
2015-04-06 03:07 PM
Lollipop may not be released in the UK for the Z3 Compact but it is released in other countries so unsure why you would say it's not released
2015-04-07 12:53 PM - edited 2015-04-07 12:54 PM
After I upgrade to a lollipop, came the terrible button "Close all" in a recent panel tabs (button right of the "home") (sorry for my broken English). nonidentity this button to edit or remove.