account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Learner
Message 21 of 173
Message 21 of 173

Re: Lots and lots of annoying stuff about lollipop..

I'll call the local customer service on Wednesday and see if the warranty is gone after flashing the device.. It seems that this is the only option for me :/

Emperor
Message 22 of 173
Message 22 of 173

Re: Lots and lots of annoying stuff about lollipop..

If you really consider flashing, this is what I would do

1. create a backup of your current firmware 

2. flash your phone 

3. if you need to get your phone checked by your carrier/network then flash back to the original firmware

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 23 of 173
Message 23 of 173

The most bad changes with Lollipop.

1) Impossible to personalize keyboard suggest colors without change main Phone theme. 

2) Impossible to kill all opens applications in one time.

3) Impossible to switch on silent mode by shortcut because silent mode shortcut do not exist.

4) Impossible to full personalize shortcuts menu: wifi and Bluetooth icons are blocked.

5) Popup notifications are like web adds, they spawn over your current action like read text, gaming, fapping...no more options exist to personalize it, only Block totally.

6) Mails can not compress by day like kitekat

7) Display option shortcut is not full optional like kitekat, you can sett only led but you can not switch in auto led regulation mode like old version.

If you discover new bad changes add below. I hope Sony help we.

One time poster
Message 24 of 173
Message 24 of 173

Re: The most bad changes with Lollipop.

Sorry for my English, use a translator.

1. Can not save photos in Ar-effects and Ar-entertainment.

2. Moving applications from the storage on the SD card does not work, it confirms a file manager that the size of the data never changed, but in the settings of the installed applications can be seen that the path change.

Others had no problems.

Talent
Message 25 of 173
Message 25 of 173

Android 5.0 update ANY positive feedback?

I see loads of negative feedback in regards to Lollipop, has ANYONE got some positive feedback to share? Also, it would be nice to get the heads-up when someone in the UK gets the OTA update.
Enthusiast
Message 26 of 173
Message 26 of 173

Re: Android 5.0 update ANY positive feedback?

Lollipop?

Sony hasnt yet officially relased a lollipop update yet. It is expected to get delayed even more.

This is posted on sonys official blog and tweeter.

I dont know from where did people installed Lollipop.

-------- If my Post or Answer helped you out, Please KUDOS me Slightly smiling Face
Forum Legend
Message 27 of 173
Message 27 of 173

Lollipop may not be released in the UK for the Z3 Compact but it is released in other countries so unsure why you would say it's not released

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 28 of 173
Message 28 of 173

No positive feedback because new operating system had delete much friendly options.
Learner
Message 29 of 173
Message 29 of 173

@152hobby: There's a hidden flappy bird game now. And yeah. That's it.

One time poster
Message 30 of 173
Message 30 of 173

Re: Feeback: Lollipop on Z3 / Z3 Compact

Close All.jpg

After I upgrade to a lollipop, came the terrible button "Close all" in a recent panel tabs (button right of the "home") (sorry for my broken English). nonidentity this button to edit or remove.