account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

FM Radio

Highlighted
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

FM Radio

20 hours ago I became an Xperia Z2 owner; what an incredible device :-D I ve played a lot with a Z3,and altough it is easier to hold, I love the design of the Z2.

When playing FM Radio, the notification bar has 2 arrows left and right and the Stop button.

When pressing the arrow, it takes you to the next station and NOT to the next Saved/Favorite station.

Well,that 's wrong... If you have 6-7 favourite stations,it should skip through your favourite stations.

It's there a way to have the option of skipping through my favorite stations on the notification bar ?
3 REPLIES 3
Talent
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: FM Radio

As far as I know, you can't!! If you want to switch between the favourites, you have to go through the app!!
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Weird, huh?
Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

That's what happens in Samsung phones as well!! It's the normal way I guess!