account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

FIFA 12 doen't work on XZU

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

FIFA 12 doen't work on XZU

I have bought it through Play Store as it said it was compatible (With XZU as well) and it used to work with Galaxy Note II.

It gives weird server error while trying to download files through wi-fi.

Steps of clearing the cache and resetting the ph didn't help Slightly frowning Face

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: FIFA 12 doen't work on XZU

The game is compatible with your galaxy note but that doesn't mean its compatible with the Xperia Z Ultra, contact the game developer as its up to them to address this compatibility issues, bugs, etc

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I hope you've read my details carefully. Fifa 12 is compatible with XZU. Still it wouldn't work.
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Again its up to the gave developer not Sony to address this issues. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

fifa 12 is not compaitable but fifa 14 is running awesome in my device...

Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Yeah, it's working absolutely fine but controls have changed so it'd take some time to get adjusted Slightly smiling Face