account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

E4g Display problem

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

E4g Display problem

In Facebook I can't see some Capital Letters. I can see some, but any with a straight line are not displayed. Eg. I , J , M , are not shown. Not sure about any other apps, I have only had this phone for a few hours and haven't had a reall look around yet. Any ideas ?

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: E4g Display problem

Issues of this nature are normally directed to the app developer

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Doesn't seem to happen on anyone elses app on their phone!

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Still contact the app developer as they may need to be made aware so they can make changes in their updates to fix this issue

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman