account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Downloads appearing on homescreen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Downloads appearing on homescreen

When my phone hasn't been used awhile I see that the screen shows latest downloads and then they disappear when I unlock phone. This is all fine but the actual downloads seem to always be really recent as in, something I looked at the night before. Then next day it will say 'download complete 11:20am' it could just be 1 simple image.
Just makes me worry about what my phone is doing while I'm not using it. Why does it take so long?

We keep going over our wifi data plan and can't understand why.
1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Downloads appearing on homescreen

@Elliemay27

Are you using an specific app to download stuff? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)