account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Do scratches or( peeled off sticked on lens) on camera glass affects the quality of picture

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Do scratches or( peeled off sticked on lens) on camera glass affects the quality of picture

Hi everyone,
I have been using Sony z5 Premium for past 3 months. Suddenly I saw the lens glass back stickers gets peeled off partially.I taught this could shot my picture with lowering the quality... So I took out a old pic of the same mobile and once again I took them with the same pose and compared them.. Result made me mad with some less quality in the newly taken picture.so can anyone please help me out whether those peeled of sticker on lens glass lowers the picture quality or not.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Do scratches or( peeled off sticked on lens) on camera glass affects the quality of picture

I don't see any sticker or film on the back lens. What are you referring to?
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Do scratches or( peeled off sticked on lens) on camera glass affects the quality of picture

The uv filter at a good guess

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Am not sure buddy I tried to snap it. But can't take them... Not like a scratch turn u mobile and see through the lens glass out.. Can u determine it
Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I´m experiencing the same problem, my Z5 lens looks like having an internal film peeling. The photos became horrible after this.