account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Display light automatically turns on...!!!

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Display light automatically turns on...!!!

phone's display light autmatically  turns on for 1 second many a times whenn screen is locked!! Neutral Face

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Display light automatically turns on...!!!

It's probably because of some app.
Check your installed apps and look for those that have "prevent phone from sleeping" permission.

I had this problem and uninstalled power saver. Never happened again.
But keep in mind, if you remove it, you can't install it back, only a software repair or update will bring it back.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

i have the same problem, i just bought xperia miro ... annoying problem is that xperia miro screen keeps blinking even when i turn it into sleep mode... or just keep it locked it keeps blinking ... do you know what should i do to make it stop i changed themes and settings but nothing is working it keeps on annoyingly blinks every 2 seconds ...? even at charging it keeps on blinking every 2 seconds ... on off on offf... ?what shoulfd i do?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I found an app called "wake lock detector"

This detects the apps which are preventing the phone from sleeping

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector&feature=nav_result#?t=W2...