account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Did Sony Improve the Xperia SP's Camera in latest batches?

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Did Sony Improve the Xperia SP's Camera in latest batches?

I'm extremely interested in buying this device. but the one thing that is stopping me from buying this is the bad camera.. I want to check whether sony improved its camera for the latest production units.. Whoud be grateful if Anybody who  bought Sp this month or last few months could reply!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Did Sony Improve the Xperia SP's Camera in latest batches?

nope..it's the sensor's exmor rs fault..

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

No... I baught the phone just 2 weeks back and the camera is the only thing I am not satisfied with.Even 5 MP cameras of many other phones are far better than the 8 MP of Xperia SP.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Exmor RS uses Alcatel One Touch Idol X (but 13Mpix version) and quality of shots are very very good. Look at some of the reviews and samples on web...

Highlighted
him
Commissioner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Not even a bit. If it is a fault of exmor rs sensor who developed it? Obviously Sony. Face with stuck-out Tongue