account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Dead smartwatch 2

Message 21 of 30
Message 21 of 30

Re: Dead smartwatch 2

You should visit a sony service indeed.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 22 of 30
Message 22 of 30

In the Kazakhstan it will be some difficult Face with rolling Eyes

Thank you for your help!

Message 23 of 30
Message 23 of 30

Check here:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 24 of 30
Message 24 of 30

Nearest service in the Russia. I buy this watch in the Venlo, The Netherlands, in Saturn shop, and I will be there in may, 3 weeks later. Have I any chance to replace it, I will be there only for 2 weeks?

Message 25 of 30
Message 25 of 30

I think yes,you have got to try it.

Visitor
Message 26 of 30
Message 26 of 30

Thank you very much again)

Adept
Message 27 of 30
Message 27 of 30

So i made the mistake of connecting my smartwatch to my laptop and run SUS. It says there is a new firmware and i go on with the update. Now my  SW2 is DEAD. it wont turn on , it wont repair with SUS because everytime i try it , it says repair failed , try again or contact sony service. The device isnt recognized at all when i try to do the repair.  I cant believe there isnt a way to repair the phone to factory settings at least!! 

One time poster
Message 28 of 30
Message 28 of 30

Hi.I have same problem and cant repair this!!!!!why cant reset sw2???????

One time poster
Message 29 of 30
Message 29 of 30

Sony Smartwatch 2 is just a laughable product when it comes to the quality. I'm on my third failure SW2 now - same problem as described here.

One time poster
Message 30 of 30
Message 30 of 30

My SW2 is dead too,

oneday in september, is woke up and my sw say FLASH FS,

I try to reset my sw by Sony companion, but It freeze when the install bar is a half.

after 8 hours, i pull out the jack.

It go to sleep forever.

Today, I took it to Sony Viet Nam, they said: "buy a new one"

How can you sell that stupid thing, My Sony?

over the time, I bought sony laptop, sony smartphone (z2), sony headphone, now is sony sw, but i felt down right now.