account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Dark scheme with Jelly Bean

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Dark scheme with Jelly Bean

Is there a way how to get back dark scheme (for dialer or messages) after Jelly Bean update? I have Skyfall version and dark gray / brown scheme was one of the things that I loved on my Xperia T. Current white/blue (with blue numbers on blue background - I mean - seriously?) is just ugly.

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Dark scheme with Jelly Bean

you will need to use another phone and messaging apps and/or check the XDA forum and see if they have mods

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

I have the same problem a need my black shema back to ugly that white backgroung on sms contacts call can someone help correct this problem i didnt ask for that change.

thank you

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

I hate it too. Every app has another theme!!! Settings black, phonebook white, walkman black!

It's as step backward!

Visitor
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

yes !

I hate the white scheme too !

It is annoying in the dark specialy at night :|||||||

Come on sony ! let's give us a releife !

Another problem is the bug in the album : when we are zooming in the pictures ,  after 6 seconds the phone get back the picture to the normal size !!!! ( Xperia TX )

Learner
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I agree. The white scheme is a little hard on the eyes especially at night. Hopefully they change this and go back to nice darker theme.

Adviser
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

i want BLACK background. darker theme

settings background color and texture is great. i hope we can use it in contacts message dialer and ...

One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I recently purchased the Sony Xpreia and loved the text message dark theme.  It's the one area of the phone that I thought looked smart.   A week after having the phone it asked me to download the new software which changed the background to white.  The feature now looks basic and a step backwards.  Is there a way that you can down load the previous software?

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Same Here.. Loved the dark theme.... will sony get that theme back?