account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Contacts not showing in contacts list after deleting default groups

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Contacts not showing in contacts list after deleting default groups

Hello everyone

I used an app from the playstore to delete the default contact groups that come with the phone and google sync, it worked fine but now I can't see the contacts in the Phonebook tab even though the contacts are intact in my Google Account (in the PC) The contacts also show in the Groups Tabs after I created a test group and added all of them, I just can't get them to show in the phonebook tab after multiple syncs and restarts. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
Visitor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contacts not showing in contacts list after deleting default groups

Hi, anyone here experiencing same mine? Heres the thing. While viewing video in the Facebook. Some videos got seperated lines below the video. Why. Where is the problem.???
Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@mar2688  I think you posted in the wrong thread Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I didnt post. Im jst watchin video.
Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

False alarm, you just have to reset the filters for the Google Account, it shows blank spaces for the deleted default groups, check everything and all the contacts are back.