account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Contact where not imported from SD

Adept
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Contact where not imported from SD

Hello guys,

In 23.1.A.1.28 theres a problem with importing Contacts (.vcf files) from internal or external SD.

i deleted data from contacts apk, but i doesn't helps. I make a fullwipe once a week, so it should not be a problem of my flashmethod or configuration.

Anyone have the same issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contact where not imported from SD

Hi,

I'm able to import a .vcf file both from internal storage and the SD-card, could you please elaborate? What happens when you try to import a .vcf file? Do you get any error message? Is it contacts that you have exported to a .vcf file directly in the phone or from where have you got the .vcf file?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

It imports but i see nothing. The vcf was created 2months ago on Z2. It worked on other firmwares. I load from internal or external.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Have you checked the filter? Make sure that the filter is set to default and that it has not been set to show Online contacts only etc.

Let us know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.