account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Complaint to CEO!! Sony Egypt

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Complaint to CEO!! Sony Egypt

Hi,

I'd like to raise an issue to your CEO, or anyone who cares..

I bought a the Sony M5 phone from Egypt, right after using the phone for 2 hours i hated it, it looks exactly the same as the Z1, software is identical.

I tried to return it or exchange for another phone yet your authorized agent in Egypt "Rizkallah" and his authorized distributor "Radia Radwan" totally refused.

Now i'm stuck with a phone that I hate and i didn't use at all while it's my right to return a good that i bought.

The way your authorized dealer in Egypt is treating customers is extremely appaling. I will definitley not buy or recommend any Sony product to anyone at all if this is how customers are treated.

Please email me or call i you care....

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaint to CEO!! Sony Egypt

@BasimS

I'm sorry to hear that, but this is a user based forum, you have to contact your Local support

On a side note, what do you mean that the phone is the same as the Z1? Are you referring to the UI? if you are most Xperias will have similar UI if they have the same Android version, not just with Sony but the same is true with other brands. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Genius
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Xperia M5 is a good device, considered it's a "super-midrange". Z1 was a flagship but now the M5 surpass for sure the Z1 in terms of quality and performance, give it a try. Don't hate it.

I have the Z3C (2) and the C5 ultra and both have the same interface, I love them all Slightly smiling Face

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Return/exchange policy is decided by your country's local store and authorized dealer.