account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cannot record videos

Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Cannot record videos

Of course, contact your Local support.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Thanks for helping me. 😀😀
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Please keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Hey guys, I gave my phone to local support centre for software repair. They updated my phone from 5.1 to 6.0 and now camera is ready for recording.
I want ask another thing that I have seen that in marshmallow lock screen clock is seen by swiping from the left edge but I can't do it in my phone?
Is this feature available for xperia x only?
I am using xperia c5 ultra dual.
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

That is the new UI from X series as far as I know. Good to hear the recording works now.

Adept
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Yes thank you so much for your help.