account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cannot receive/send call/text messages after software update.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Cannot receive/send call/text messages after software update.

I have an xperia sp C5302 and i am from india. yesterday i just received a minor firmware update from sony for my phone 12.0.A.2.254 . after updating my phone to this version i cannot receive or send calls neither send or receive messages. the previous firmware version 12.0.A.2.245 was working perfectly. I performed a repair also but the same problem. Without going to the service centre how can i solve my problem. admin please reply really important. Or tell me i do i rool back to the previous version.

3 REPLIES 3
Demigod
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot receive/send call/text messages after software update.

May be a broken update, try repair using PC Companion or Sony Update Service...

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have already tried reparing bu the same problem.

Demigod
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4