account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cannot download from playstore

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Cannot download from playstore

Hello everyone could someone help me to download the latest version of all application im using xperia arc s,every time I used my playstore it didnt fuction well because there ia an error to the server so on amd so fort,,help me please thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot download from playstore

Your phone's firmware version?

You tried both Wifi and 3G data?  No connection?

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@lyne08

Settings > apps > all > google play store > clear data > back > storage > how much free internal storage do you have? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

This worked perfectly for me Slightly smiling Face

There was no way I was going to backup & reset.. phew !!
Trouble only started after I UPDATED Xperia Software Slightly frowning Face

Thanks Again

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@BigChief

Glad to hear that it worked

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)