account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't name photos

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Can't name photos

Such an advanced smartphone with such an advanced camera - and I can't even put a name to my photos?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can't name photos

This has been asked before,it is standard on every digital camera, the DSC and numbering.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I don't know what DSC is but on my old Samsung galaxy s2 I could name my photos, no problem there. So why can't I on my much newer Sony Z3?
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

You can rename them after they are taken.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I haven't checked this myself, but perhaps if you use a different camera app, it might have this option. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Alexdon: No I can't. If you're thinking of Edit nametag that is not the same thing. If you still insist I can name and re-name my photos then please explain how.
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

You want to put your names on them? I thought you want to rename.

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8