account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Can't move apps from intenal memory to sd card

One time poster
Message 371 of 652
Message 371 of 652

Re: Can't move apps from intenal memory to sd card

Use Gl to SD

One time poster
Message 372 of 652
Message 372 of 652

Come on Sony. Save your Phone. Help us use The sd Card for apps.
Adviser
Message 373 of 652
Message 373 of 652

Tommo and kelmen then if its google fault explain me why on huawei,htc and other phones which uses adroid 4.0 or higher have inbuilt option to move apps to SD card.just check out huawei y300. And I posted earlier screenshoots of non rooted huawei y300 and my xperia m.For same app huawei have app2sd AND I M MAD.i tought japanese are making top quality but they dissapointed me.
Rookie
Message 374 of 652
Message 374 of 652

app2sd says "Your device removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android so the moving apps function cannot be supported." Sony needs to fix this problem for us. Android is not the problem.

Adviser
Message 375 of 652
Message 375 of 652

I have this baby for 2 weeks now. This baby could in fact be a very good phone. It isn't. Thanks to this.

1.5GB of internal memory (technically this is the memory we have available), is a crime. It's insane. Give us the option to move apps to SD! For once, LISTEN to your customers.

I am truly disappointed.

One time poster
Message 376 of 652
Message 376 of 652

Move apps to sd card

please dear Sony mobile company please allow user to move apps on memory card. I can't even install useful apps in it.half of the memory is filled by your pre installed apps.please I am requesting you to add this feature in Xperia m. I think all the user's of this mobile are facing this problem but nothing is done from your side.please fix this
Message 377 of 652
Message 377 of 652

Re: Move apps to sd card

This is google related,Sony keept it stock.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 378 of 652
Message 378 of 652

@ Sony xperia support..
But it's very irritating and unpredicted from you.
it's giving us very trouble with Paying such a great Money.
the options with move to SD is in a leat 5000 to 6000 rs mobile Phones with low Brand. it's really Unpredictable.
Regular
Message 379 of 652
Message 379 of 652

Re: Move apps to sd card

sony should fix it such as mid range smartphone
Learner
Message 380 of 652
Message 380 of 652

I am facing the same issue,, only one app, perfectly clear is intalled on my xperia m and the Internel storage is full...even I cant play csr racing Sony should do something and some say that xperia m has the best hardware in this price range take a look at x x1100,, if you have any solution other than rooting plz tell me