account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Can't access Internal storage through PC Companion

Apprentice
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Can't access Internal storage through PC Companion

I tried to uninstall and install the device again. It works this time but the computer cannot detect anything in my internal storage. But the notification in the phone says the internal storage is connected to the PC. and the PC companion still cannot detect my phone. Can you please help?

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

Re: Can't access Internal storage through PC Companion

When you connect the phone to the PC do you get a pop up of any description on the PC? If you do can you please outline what options it provides?

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

xperia go wouldn't show my gallery

hi all,
please help, I didn't do anything with my phone, but suddenly I got a low in storage space(internal) which is weird bec I just freed up some space, and now my entire gallery (external sd) cannot be viewed, I know these are two separate storage, but didn't know what tje problen is.. when I open my OI File manager, images are there, but not seen in Gallery view...
many thanks in advance!
Emperor
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Re: xperia go wouldn't show my gallery

Settings > apps > all > album/gallery > clear cache > try again 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

I cleared data since there's no cache to be cleared. it must be a software problem? when i take pictures, the new images won't add immediately in my gallery, it would take about hours or a day before i see them, sometimes i don't even see them, is this SD problem or phone itself?

Emperor
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

It could be either or, but if I were you I would repair my phone 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

I tried the Update Service (SUS), but it just wouldn't recognize my phone, even in different PCs

Emperor
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

That's quite odd, have you unlocked your bootloader? 

Apprentice
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

Sorry but I don't know what bootloader is... does the update service mean that my gingerbread will be updated to another OS? but I've seen alot of queries here in the forum that they've encountered alot of problems after upgrading the ICS or Jelly Bean.

Emperor
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

Have you checked the answers/post on this page?