account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can We file case against sony for such a fake phone

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Can We file case against sony for such a fake phone

Can we really file a case against sony for phone like xperia sola ,which doesn't actually a smartphone its just a fake one . As it does not fulfill the basic requirements of mobile phone and no support is from xperia support also.Such a looser company .They just want money at any cost from customers. All this things came in picture when they provide ics update for sola

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can We file case against sony for such a fake phone

i dont get it what problems are u facing and why are u calling urphone a fake ??

please explain

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

listen we can't get any kind of support for sola ,forget about jellybean update. If anything happens or your mobile continuously hangs then xperia support members have only one answer reset your phone or repair it using different options ,means each time we have to lost our personal data ,just for sake of their negligence. Thats why i personally think that even doesn't consider sola as their product . So ultimately it becomes fake.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

well see its not like that ...  SONY has other products to focus on i guess  and thats why there is a FORUM here for people to get help...... Winking Face  . i know that resetting your phone is the only answer they give but you wouldnt loose your data if you had backed them up ... thats why we have PC companion and other back up apps on the market...

i still dont get why the SOLA according to you is so called FAKE ??? Neutral Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

listen how many times we have to reset the phone . We are having only that thing to do that so we spend almost 1-2 hours in taking back up of phone data , reset the phone ,installing apps from play store and then make restore of your data . That's really time consuming and if i want to do  the repair of software also than also it takes 3-4 hours minimum which is not always advisable to do yourself.So if they think that could not solve problem ,they could have refund us our money

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

hi guys, i am facing many problems in xperia, sola.I purcahsed the handset from sony in august 2012,with in a week i faced the problem of speaker phne gone, i went to the service center and those fellow said we cant open the set in the service center as Sony and ericsson have aparted and the new norms says uptill 11 months u cant open the handsets in the serviceC, they sent to factory and after 20-25 days i got a new phone from the Sony, i was very excited that wow i got a new phne wat a nice company sony is, then after 15 days, i again faced the problem that my screen was hanged and touch was not responding, force restart was not happening also, so i again went to center they sent to the factory  i again got a new phne, i felt thats ok now this time this phne will not give any prblems, but after 2 months i again faced the problem in speaker but this time i didint do anything i thought let it be i can manage, but then after this phne has given amount of problems,its battery life is worst i have ever seen in any phne in the world.i have a list of problems

1.Battery.

2.Touch doesnt respond , if click an icon it gets clicked after 2-3 minutes although the memeory is not full.

3.It gets restarted automatically when i m on calll.

4.Sometimes talking on call, it starts giving a hissing sound , feels like going to bust like BL5c batteries.

i have many more.

i am planning to file a case against sony of fraud as well as mental harrassment from this handset..request to all please join if facing the same prblem, if any one has already done this please guide me for this ,my number - 7507670812.Please join together.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

i thought upgrading the OS may resolve these prblems but still the save , now battery is going in 1 hr..

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I am agree with the above negtive comments about this phone bcs this phone is really a bad one lots of problems and no proper solution .I am also bearing the same above problems. I am also thinking the same to file a case, I am so dispointed to have a sony phone like this, sometime i want to smash this phone to the wall but aftrer thinking i spent 20000 for this phone i stop my self. I think no worth to use this kind of phone. Before I beleive in sony that its a good company but after purchasing this phone I never swith to sony in future not for only phone but for all product of sony.sony pls help about these matters otherwise take back this phone from us.