account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera problem

Learner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Camera problem

I got Sony Vperia V and two moths after i have buyed him,problem is appeared on camera by itself.
My camera works just fine at daylight,but when i was to record something at the night or in low-light a green stripes appear.
Problem disappears after 3-4 days and after few days it appear again.

PLEASE HELP

Here are the samples from my device

Screenshot_2014-03-28-18-37-47.pngScreenshot_2014-03-29-13-42-32.pngScreenshot_2014-03-29-13-25-35.pngScreenshot_2014-03-29-13-15-21.png

11 REPLIES 11
Master
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Camera problem

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you have your phone examined by a service center. Please contact your local Xperia support team for more information:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Learner
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

I also have this problem if there is active NFC.

if you turn off NFC colors are good. But I also have the audio noise that I do not know how to do.

excuse my english.Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

Learner
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Ohhhhhh man thank you very much.Yes,the problem is  nfc.I dont know for audio noise.Maybe if it was a long time in the water-if you swiming with him.And my english is bad  Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

I have exactly the same problem with my Experia V, And if i use the camera to film with it also makes a nois frequently during the recording on the left speaker. Just like this movie clip on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPprPIE1P-A

Video test with Sony Xperia V (LT25i) after 4.3 update. (build: 9.2.A.0.295 Customization : GLOBAL-LTE) The sound (noise) from the left channel is from the camera. The same noise can be heard with or without image stabilization enabled.
Learner
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Yes this is problem after 4.3. In my xperia V i have 9.2.A.0.295 it is customization from TIM 1268-5993_R7J.

I wait for new firm; I read new firm 9.2.A.1.210 hopefully good.

AzE
Adviser
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

The tick sound is from the camera when focusing,. It sounds like a mechanical zoom to me.. Grinning Face
One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Xperia V - Camera flickers green and extremely bad quality. New phone.

When I take pictures with my Xpera V, fully updated, less than a week old, they have extremely bad quality. Grainy, blurry, noisy and the colors are washed out.

When I am about to take a picutre, the screen flashes greenish and look horrible...

I bought this phone because it was supposed to have a good camera...

Is this Sony quality?!

Shall I ask for a refund or what shall I do?

I have tried every setting in the manual mode. 

k.JPG

Emperor
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Re: Xperia V - Camera flickers green and extremely bad quality. New phone.

do you have the latest update? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Re: Xperia V - Camera flickers green and extremely bad quality. New phone.