account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calendar weather units always revert to celsius

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Calendar weather units always revert to celsius

I switched the calendar app's weather units to fahrenheit, but it always changes back to celsius. I've tried clearing app data and re-setting the units, but after a while (or immediately after swiping the app out of the task manager), it goes right back to using celsius.

How do I make the app stick to using fahrenheit?

App version is 15.0.A.1.14

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Calendar weather units always revert to celsius

What if you clear the data on the calendar 

settings > apps > all > calendar > clear data 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes, I just said that I did exactly that. No dice.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I have same problem and clearing cache does not resolve the problem. Issues as this one should be really easy to fix. Such a nice feature but issue like this renders it useuseles. Sony, please release the fix.
Talent
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Same problem with no solution yet, all Sony dire is told me to repair my phone using the software, witch I did, no thanks to their support team, just wasted 6 hours of my time getting everything setup and install on my phone and the problem is so there