account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calendar not working at all

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Calendar not working at all

Hi, 

I've just switched from iPhone to Sony an I cant seem to get the calendar to work at all, even the one it comes with or ones I download they just seem to crash before even opening, an then I get messages saying calender failed to open a few hours later.

Any ideas of what to do would be much appreciated.

Thanks   

2 REPLIES 2
Talent
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Calendar not working at all

Have you tried to restore the handset, either via a computer or just in the handset settings?
Master
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Calendar not working at all

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. You could try the following: Go to settings > apps > all > "calendar" > clear data. Also do the same with "Calendar storage". Restart your device and try again. 

Note that all calendar entries that you haven't synced or backed up will be deleted when you clear data for calendar storage.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.