account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Buy XSP for girlfriend

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Buy XSP for girlfriend

Explanation please, why was my post deleted?
Talent
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Yes, explanations please! Was the topic getting too flammable? Or was it getting personal? I hope telling the truth is not prohibited. And the truth is XSP is not worth buying.

Too bad I lost 300 euros for this but I learned the lesson. No more Sony for me. Ever. I expect the support to last for as long as necessary to get the phone to run satisfactorily. With XSP this has failed. 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Dont buy her one. To many problems with the damned thing. Dont get the xperia sp. Main known problems is the microphones all break, which is essential to a phone. 

Find another phone. Sony has awful customer care. 

Learner
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Is it better buying than SP?

Is M2 better buying than SP?

Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Re: Is it better buying than SP?

Go for M2 aqua.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Which phone is better to buy

Hi Guys I'm new here, I need to buy a new phone.My Xperia P has died.

Looking for a phone with this range.I don't want to buy phone from another company.

only three phone comes in my range

Sony Xperia M2

Sony Xperia SP

Sony Xperia E3

Which phone is worth the buy.

My Requirements

Moderate Gaming,Internet Browsing,Music,Whatsapp.

A Good Battery which lasts for 1 day.

Please Help me to choose a new phone.Thanx

Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Re: Which phone is better to buy

Try M2 aqua,seems the best for now.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.