account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bluetooth not working in Xperia ZR

Apprentice
Message 171 of 259
Message 171 of 259

Re: Bluetooth not working in Xperia ZR

First offall you need to know work bluetooth hardware or not, use service kod *#*#7378423#*#* and check test bluetooth but device you wanna connect must be discovered
Visitor
Message 172 of 259
Message 172 of 259

Did it already but can't still detect other bluetooth devices and can't be detected by others.

Apprentice
Message 173 of 259
Message 173 of 259

You may try method I'd described few posts before on this page
Adviser
Message 174 of 259
Message 174 of 259

Then rush to service centre, in my case i got the new one with in 2 days...
But something is seriously wrong with the xperia's blue tooth component... Why everyone is complaining about..?
Apprentice
Message 175 of 259
Message 175 of 259

Go setting, bluetooth, on top tap on your phone name it's makes your phone visible for other devices and you may pair them
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 176 of 259
Message 176 of 259

my bluetooth does not work sony zr

hi i want to know if anyone has a solution to this problem with the bluetooth sony zr since I can not use. I try to repair the pc program Sony did not work
Apprentice
Message 177 of 259
Message 177 of 259

The replaced one has failed again.

Bluetooth is not working again just like the first one. Will not see any bluetooth devices nor is recognised by the other devices via bluetooth. Just like the first one, need to shake a little bit or restart for the bluetooth to work for sometime and then again fail!!!!

What is the solution for this? I have lost hopes that the replaced one will work fine...

Apprentice
Message 178 of 259
Message 178 of 259

Hi,

Had my new phone replaced within 20 days, and now the replacement one has the same issue... What to do?

Visitor
Message 179 of 259
Message 179 of 259

Hi Sony..i bought my xperia ZR last February and wireless connections stopped working. Bluetooth was turn on and set to visible but still other devices cant find my device.wifi was turned on but when im tryong to connect to wifi hotspots it always says 'saved' but dont connect either.I was advised to take my phone to service center for posssible hardware repair. Would that really solve the problem? Im hoping for a quick response from you Sony.i didnt pay for a defective unit.
Visitor
Message 180 of 259
Message 180 of 259

Hi Sony can you please help us having problems with bluetooth unable to be found by other devices.its like everybody already knew basic troubleshooting infos youve been replying.IT IS STILL NOT WORKING
I was advised by the service center that it could be a hardware issue can you please confirm if a hardware repair may solve this
Btw my wifi was not working too