account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bluetooth not connecting properly

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Bluetooth not connecting properly

Ever since the latest update my Bluetooth won't connect to the wireless Sony speaker I have, I am also experiencing other problems with internal phone speaker Andy battery drains so quickly,and the quality of camera pictures is now terrible,in my opinion the Sony experia M2
Is no longer as the product was originally advertised and therefore not fit for purpose as it was when bought, any help on these problems would be greatly appreciated as I'm thinking of returning this phone to the shop under the faulty goods act.
7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bluetooth not connecting properly

@Mikkle

Check if you can connect to the bluetooth speaker while on safe mode

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Should have said the Bluetooth connects but the signal is very intermittent causing music when played to severely stutter I have successfully connected to other models of mobiles phones to the speaker without problem and in doing this investigation I can only conclude it's my mobile device and an intermittent signal which can be classed as a fault
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Mikkle

Test it on safe mode and report back. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I have now tested the phone in safe mode and the problem still persists, I also tested another mobile phone the speaker plays without problem.
Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@Mikkle

Next step, repair the phone with PCC

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

The problem continues. 😞
Adviser
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

yep, i have stuttering bluetooth issues. as well as the GPS issue