account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bluetooth connection trouble

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth connection trouble

I've a Xperia X since 1 months and I've some trouble with the bluetooth. When my phone is connected through bluetooth to my car or my headphone, the connection is continously interrupted for few seconds (the bluetooth switch off, then switch on after 2 or 5 s). This is particularly annoying when you are listenning music...

Sometime, the disconnection appears several times in 1 hours, or not for several hours. I tried several situations but until now, I didn't identify the root cause (the disconnection apprears even if you doesn't manipulate the GSM).

Can you help me?

Note: for sure, the system is up to date.

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth connection trouble

@GQuoir1

could you test it in >>> safe mode ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@uliwooly Thanks, I didn't kow this tips. I'm listening my music using this mode and Spotify, until now, no disconnection... Let see with time.

If a third party application seems involved in my problem (to be confirmed), how can I activite one by one from the safe mode?

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@GQuoir1

you can't, you will have to uninstall one by one. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)