account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Big mistake by Sony..Dual Sim Cant work together n no walkman!!!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Big mistake by Sony..Dual Sim Cant work together n no walkman!!!

Hello Sony,

I really get unhappy with you by two new unlaunched phone ( xperia-miro and xperia-tipo-dual ) after a deep hope from a long time

i just hope for a dual sim Active phone with Walkman player at low cost...

you give

01) xperia-miro : NOT DUAL SIM and Costly!!!

02) xperia-tipo-dual : Lack of WALKMAN PLAYER !!! and Not Dual sim ACTIVE!!!

I have to wait more....

7 REPLIES 7
One time poster
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Big mistake by Sony!!!

i like sony xperia tipo will definetly  buy it.. i liked it looks..

well i read abut it  on sony xperia tipo

Xperia_tipo.jpg

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

dude i check all

its lack of Walkman player(badly want by me) and not Dual sim ACTIVE MODE!!!

dont go on look..go on feature too

Genius
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

The music player on all our Xperia devices are very similar, you can still create playlists, organize tracks, etc.

Can you give me an example of a dual SIM active phone? I'd like to take a look at one and check it out Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

No..

Your music player n Walkman player of Xperia have very deep difference in sound quality...i always like Walkamn player...but your music player is very poor in sound quality ( mega bass, beats etc.. ), that why i have not happy with sony...

Well you can see here ..Nokia has lots of Dual sim ACTIVE phone(x1-01, x2-02, )..Even Nokia makes all Low end as Dual sim ACTIVE phone. see here www.nokia.com/in-en/products/dual-sim/

Even all electronics Companies with this feature in our India..Only SONY get late.

Well you can remove some feature in xperia-tipo-dua like GPS, etc...to make it eazy form ous side...

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

B7722 from samsung is a good example of dual sim dual active

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

dont worry sony never make Dual sim active phone  n always use music player..never walkman player...after all its time of Xperia....Well i dont understand the Xperia...n going to forget the walkman form sony

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: Big mistake by Sony..Dual Sim Cant work together n no walkman!!!

Hello,

I am totally upset with my Sony tipo dual for the following reasons.

1. Dual sim both are not active (I was told both sims will be active)

2. Touch screen is very poor, when I touch the screen RED MARGIN flashes which is really annoying.

3. Battery life is very low.

4. Audio quality is worst, I never expected such poor performance by Sony, I did use W700 walkman which was excellent.

5. Messaging options, connectivity options like bluetooth, wi fi etc. should have been better.

I was disappointed by Sony service center her, therefore I am contacting you guys for help.

You may reach me on 9886692767

THank you,