account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Best music player on XZU

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Best music player on XZU

No offence to XZU devs but, after a thorough testing i feel gr8 to announce that N7Player is the best music app one can have on this phone. I tested it with Bose on ear and the Sony (default) in ear device. Result # Those who like clarity of sound with Bass would be surprised to know that Sony default earphones beats BOSE!!

I tested it with Winamp, PowerAmp, Walkman, PlayerPro etc but found n7Player THE BEST.

Try it if you don't trust it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Best music player on XZU

The only place where it lags is when you try to play low quality music files (Lots of noise is evident while listening). Else if you need a perfect combination of smooth sound and bass then go for poweramp. It'll blow your mind away Slightly smiling Face
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Best music player on XZU

I THINK SONY HAS BEATEN EVERY OTHER COMPETITOR IN THE MARKET BY GIVING IS SUCH AN AMAZING AMP IN THIS PHONE Slightly smiling Face
Saying that it's a mind blowing experience is too less. The bass generated in the in ear headphones with selected 3rd party players is out of imagination. Try the trial versions on Google Play Slightly smiling Face