account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery Problem! The battery percentage up itself.

One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Battery Problem! The battery percentage up itself.

The battery percentage up itself.

screenshot_2012-08-13_1811.png

6 REPLIES 6
One time poster
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Battery Problem (pic)

You didn't say what the problem is , or what the problem you think it is.

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

The battery percentage up itself.

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

The charge is returning to a higher value after a high load, it's the approximation of the software which tries to measure the correct charge of the battery . If i'm reading the graph correctly , the spikes are immediately after you stop doing any activity, or after you play a movie/ game , browse the net or other activity witch drains the battery very fast. I belive that the software tries to approximate the rate at witch the battery discharges based upon the current drain, but if you stop immediately , the software tries to calibrate the readings and finds out that there is more charge than the previous calculations.

This could explain why you see those spikes because the measurement cannot be very accurate all the time  : http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/calculating_the_battery_runtime

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Sir

Is it normal ? I've never met orther andoroid smartphone.

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Actually the software of Xperia is something liken this.Its not a fault of the Phone or battery.Its a small coding bug may be.Pecause the battery is Lithium Polymer and such shouldnt happen.I have never seen iPhone like this though even though how intesively you use it

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Who is this ?