account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery Charging Time

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Battery Charging Time

Can anyone tell me what is the required battery charging time from almost empty battery to full battery by using Xperia Sola's charger?

In recent, I found that it takes more than 3 hours for charging my phone's battery to full by using the Sola's charger or by using PC USB port.  Is it normal?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Battery Charging Time

With the charger it should take under 2 hours. I think it takes about an hour or so. At least that's how long mine takes to charge up to 100 and the charging symbol to disappear from the battery icon.

Try to leave the battery to discharge to ~20% . Then shutdown the phone and let it charge overnight.