account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bad camera performance.

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Bad camera performance.

My Xperia have wonderful battery back up in standby with stamina mode providing you.

But compared to my old Xperia x10 mini, Xperia sp has not much better cam even it has 8 MP hd camera. So I am sorry about that. Please give me a solution for this. When I get new android 4.3 updation for my Xperia SP? Is the camera problems will solved after any updation?

I expect for your best replay and solution. 

By a Sony lover

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bad camera performance.

I'm having problems also camera, the camera is giving leg at night sena

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

vipinraj:

Nobody knows :smileysmileywink: Sony promises Android 4.3 at the end of this year, preliminary...

Last update to .2.245 not solved this issue. Some people reports small improvement in picture quality, but...

Above that, many megapixels does not guarantees better pictures :smileysmileywink: In many cases the opposite is true.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

bad performance? HORRIBLE Performance. A lot of noise in good and bad light conditions. with superior auto, normal and others camera apps. when u are going ti take the photo, it looks great in the screen, but once you take it, you get an horrible photo. exmor rs? for now, terrible. Hope an update fix it, because the camera (now, fw 2.245) is mediocre
If i help you / find interesting my post, press kudos!