account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Back(rear) panel come unstuck!

Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Back(rear) panel come unstuck!

first it depends on law in each country some law says store has rights to do 1-2 repair try's before you may RMA it complety and have your money back, secondly is Sony isnt ignoring your post, this forum is per to per support so sony doesen't reply much on here since you can get quick help by other users, so best is to e-mail or phone call Sony instead about it to get a reply.

Regular
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

@JakeSully wrote:

first it depends on law in each country some law says store has rights to do 1-2 repair try's before you may RMA it complety and have your money back, secondly is Sony isnt ignoring your post, this forum is per to per support so sony doesen't reply much on here since you can get quick help by other users, so best is to e-mail or phone call Sony instead about it to get a reply.

Yes, I know all this but my official questions by e-mail, the same remain unanswered. So it's probably just a warning to those people who want to buy this cr...p.  Chinese companies that make low-cost phones, which provide better support to their customers than a company with a worldwide reputation. Sony Mobile is one big headache Crying Face

Regular
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Four months of fuss! Two months lasted court. I'm very happy that finally got rid of the ? - called Sony Xperia Z 3. Today, through court order, the store returned the money! Sony Mobile, you're just  : Smileyalert:: Smileypig:

Forum Legend
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Something isn't right because you only reorted a problem in February - That's not 4 months, I'd like to see the court order to backup this story

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman