account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Back(rear) panel come unstuck!

Regular
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Back(rear) panel come unstuck!

I would like to ask the moderators Sony Mobile, if the back(rear) panel come unstuck if this is a significant defect to the phone? It is not sealed body loses protection class IP! Customer Support Sony Mobile is a terrible thing Alert

13 REPLIES 13
Demigod
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Back(rear) panel come unstuck!

If its not a back glass protector and if really elevated it self you should contact sony. Do not put it in water.

Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

This is a user only forum contact Sony Customer Care Support
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

@stockyvillage wrote:
This is a user only forum contact Sony Customer Care Support

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

I contacted Sony support service in my country but the service just gave me a link to the Sony service center. This service center simply refused to answer whether there defect the significant or not. This is the worst phone support I've ever seen  Face with Steam from Nose

Regular
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

no I did not put the protective glass, the phone was in my case. A month later, with the date of purchase, I happened to see that the rear panel come unstuck. I have read here in the forum is the problem one of the most extended, he thinks the company Sony in this regard? I think that buying this phone is just a lot of money wasted Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

It's a defect! Of course it is.
The support service gave you the Sony service centre as it needs to be booked in and fixed.
Its under warranty and is clearly defective, send it in and get it repaired, questioning how much of a defect it is, is just wasting your own time.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

I'm sorry but I can not prove it to the seller, Sony Mobile support did not help me, they just sent me an email with links. I filed a lawsuit against Smiling Face with Horns the company that sells these phones. The trial lasted for more than two months, and I'm not sure that this will end soon (Buy Sony phone is the worst thing that could happen to me Crying Face

@viridis wrote:
It's a defect! Of course it is.
The support service gave you the Sony service centre as it needs to be booked in and fixed.
Its under warranty and is clearly defective, send it in and get it repaired, questioning how much of a defect it is, is just wasting your own time.

Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

easiest way to solve issue is to return the phone to the local store where you bought it, don't waste time contacting sony and so on, some times sony in some countries are poor :/ so luckely local store will be able to send phone off to inspection where they will check it and then see if it can be covered under warranty if it does then repair will be done and phone will return back to store for you to pick it up.

Regular
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

@JakeSully wrote:

easiest way to solve issue is to return the phone to the local store where you bought it, don't waste time contacting sony and so on, some times sony in some countries are poor :/ so luckely local store will be able to send phone off to inspection where they will check it and then see if it can be covered under warranty if it does then repair will be done and phone will return back to store for you to pick it up.

Thanks for the reply, I did just that. I sent the phone to the store where it was bought, and then store the phone sent to a service center for repair. The phone me returned a month later without any documents, there is no record in the warranty card, a service center repaired my phone? How? Restored if leaks? For me, there were one questions, I refused to take a phone and asked the store to get my money. Shop refused to return my money to me. Support  Sony Mobile simply ignores my posts, I saw a lot of posts here about the same defect, but only I have a problem with the return of the defective phone. Despite the fact that I paid for this phone about a thousand dollars. I can’t solve this problem for three months. This store  already twice asked the court  defer consideration the case on this issue. Only a madman could buy a phone Sony Smiling Face with Horns