account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Are we receiving Kitkat update on Sony Xperia SP?

Enthusiast
Message 171 of 234
Message 171 of 234

Re: GLOBAL MOVEMENT

Soycott that i wrote in @sonyxperia twitter, a global boicot right now!!!
Apprentice
Message 172 of 234
Message 172 of 234

Xp owners are fools

When you released 4.3 with lot of bugs :-/ your developers doesn't know how to fix the bugs and you guys will promise that kitkat update is available to make us buy this totally useless phone and later you ll change to under investigationand now??? yes!!! Support for SP is getting over and you guys confirmed there s no Kitkat for SP.... M a big fool I believe since sony is the big company they ll keep their promises alive but you guys really waste to spend money... Even moto e for 7k comin with kitkat... Sick of you Sony,,, this is my last phone ever in sony... Micromax lava far better :-/
Adviser
Message 173 of 234
Message 173 of 234

Re: Xp owners are fools

Shame Sony.

I willn't buy never again Sony products.

The Xperia range deserves the same fate as the Vaio.

Much better Motorola, with Moto G.

Adviser
Message 174 of 234
Message 174 of 234

Re: GLOBAL MOVEMENT

3Xperia, how can a comapany of Sony's stature promise us something (of course we can assume that they very well knew they could upgrade it to kitkat) mention on their site that they would be providing the kitkat update.

People have made 4.4 custom ROMS and I am pretty sure Sony has some amazing brains to crack that too. I believe that Sony is too lazy and is done with this mid ranger.

If Sony had a justification i could gulp, I will stop making this fuss but until then I will continue with these posts not only here but everywhere.

Adviser
Message 175 of 234
Message 175 of 234

Why Sony?!

original.jpg

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 176 of 234
Message 176 of 234

Re: Why Sony?!

where is the image. for me also same question why sony? no support...

Rookie
Message 177 of 234
Message 177 of 234

Worst Phone Ever!!

I made a terrible mistake last year when i chose the Sony Xperia SP with my Contract, since day one i have had nothing but problems with it, problems which have only got worse. It repeatedly freezes and turns its self off. The Camera is terrible, the memory is dismal, it won't run alot of the apps, getting signal and 3G is practically unimaginable! These are just a few of the flaws with this phones. I have never been so happy with a phone. On top of that trying to communicate with Sony or my provider to get it replaced or fixed has been a complete nightmare. I am now stuck in a contract for a phone which isn't worth a tenth of what i'm having to pay and with no way of getting it fixed or the funds to buy a new one. I suggest anyone thinking of changing there phone DOES NOT get the Sony Xperia SP unless they're happy to pay for a phone which doesn't work!!!!!

Rookie
Message 178 of 234
Message 178 of 234

Re: Worst Phone Ever!!

Forgot to mention the incredibly poor battery life which will last half a day at best, even without use of the phone and all apps closed. And the couple of times i have practically burnt myself on the phone whilst it is charging and also times it's just in my pocket, not only a rubbish phone a health issue as weel!!!!!!!!!!!!

One time poster
Message 179 of 234
Message 179 of 234

Re: Are we receiving Kitkat update on Sony Xperia SP?

Xperia SP was my 5th Sony Phone in a row.

I will now never buy a Sony phone. Neither I would recommend it to anyone.

Apprentice
Message 180 of 234
Message 180 of 234

Sony xperia sp Android 4.4 kitkat

when will come sony xperia sp Android 4.4 kitkat