account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Are we receiving Kitkat update on Sony Xperia SP?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 91 of 234
Message 91 of 234

Re: Are we receiving Kitkat update on Sony Xperia SP?

Screenshot_2014-09-06-10-34-48[1].png

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 92 of 234
Message 92 of 234

Elusive is drunk, he could've posted that from the beginning and stopped this argument.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 93 of 234
Message 93 of 234

Slightly smiling Face) i'm not drunk, i don't work for Sony. It was a joke, a bad one I admit. But no need for arguments, it's simple strategy from Sony to delay a response as much as they can since the support.period for xp will be over in october. My advice to all users is simple. Sell the phone, get some money and buy newer one and not from Sony. Good luck.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 94 of 234
Message 94 of 234

Next version of Android for Xperia sp is android 4.3.9.9.9.9.9.9.9...
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 95 of 234
Message 95 of 234

I know sony never release 4.4 for Xperia SP but sony you must know the Xperia SP newest and better than Xperia z 4.4.4
You promised Xperia SP will receive 4.4 if not happened you are big lied
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 96 of 234
Message 96 of 234

What do we call those who promises and bounces - liars! I don¨t care anymore. Waiting for some custom stable custom rom and then bye bye Sony bull**bleep** software politics! Never buy a Sony smartphone again. Waiting for Lenovo, One Plus One and others to take over Europe!

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 97 of 234
Message 97 of 234

It is very simple . No need for suicide , threats ... never buy sony products again, and everyone warmly recommend to do the same . Of course , in public places such as this , draw attention to the bad attitude of officials of sony to users of their devices . Less profit will probably be compelled to in the future take care of customers  with weaker phones. (mid range)

SonyEricsson K300, SonyEricsson K510i, SonyEricsson W200i, SonyEricsson K530i, SonyEricsson W380i, SonyEricsson XPERIA mini pro, SONY XPERIA acro S, SONY XPERIA SP (that's the last one beleve me)
Talent
Message 98 of 234
Message 98 of 234

Sony promised to release Kit Kat and many of customers bought this device because of this . this android 4.3 is full of bugs and its useless and has slow function

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 99 of 234
Message 99 of 234

Seli1992, have you ever used Xperia Z that you claim Xperia SP is better? I have used Z, and it is much more better than SP and the problem was they didn't have water damage recovery policy. But still, this is bullsh!t, I'm not gonna buy things from Sony again. Samsung is much better, same goes for HTC. I'll buy htc since they have better update policy, programmers than Sony's bull craps. This is my last device.
Highlighted
Talent
Message 100 of 234
Message 100 of 234

You are not alone, I am sure a whole lot of people will be doing just that. Remember Xperia SP was one of the most successful in the line up in 2013.that gave pride and delight to Sony. ARE YOU LISTENING??