account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Any Permeant Solution for Big Camera issues on Xperia SP

Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Any Permeant Solution for Big Camera issues on Xperia SP

That is not true,they answer where they can,their time is limited on the forum,they have office work too.Contact one of them:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

Tell me who can i contact?.If there time is limited on the forum. They have to inform and please contact some others They have not. If there are not reply  Why we need to this forum?. 

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

Re: Camera Resolution Issues

Hello,

The camera resolution is 8MP. Then why we need the resloutions of ratio 4:3 and 16:9. What is the use of it? . I'm using camera resoultion of 5MP. But i have not used resolution of  8MP. Then why we need 8MP. When i am using resolution of  8MP then i'm getting below issue.

When i use the front camera. I'm getting camera apps appears like below links(please refer it)

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/16003i31A559F3CC4E7ACA/image-size/medium?v=m...

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/16001i41FD8457389336DC/image-size/medium?v=m...

Photos are blurring. 

I have posted some tickets but i have not yet get any solutions. I think I'm wasting time on this forum. 

Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Contact Alexander,Hampus,Sam,any of them.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

Thanks @alexdon.

I sent mail to them. Still I have not yet any response from them.

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

Still I have not yet any response from them.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

I need to sign in then only i'm seeing this case. why?

Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

What case?

Enthusiast
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Any solutions?