account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 update rolling, feedback

Adviser
Message 21 of 59
Message 21 of 59

Re: Android 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 update rolling, feedback

My xperia V is taking slow when back button is pressed from settings to go back. This firmware doesn't fix blue flickering problem when Touchpal X keyboard is active and is not a touchpal problem since with android 4.2 version it worked perfectly and begun this invonvenience just android version updated.

Visitor
Message 22 of 59
Message 22 of 59

@boosook, Thank you.
But one key press is much easier than two
In addition I was telling frinds own other androids how Sony takes care of our comfort.:-(
Visitor
Message 23 of 59
Message 23 of 59

the third version of 4.3 for Xperia V and still same problems... 

touch sometimes not work on incoming calls...

lag menu sometimes...

as the new update came for Xperia V , Camera's bugs gets more !

What the F is wrong with u Sony,hmmmm?! do you miss Ericsson n want him back?! 

why cant u release a clean update like 4.1.2?

it is really too hard to do that or u will be happy when see us angry because of this f***ing bugs?

Im thinking of creating a online game for sony users name " Sony's Angry users against its f***ing bugs" !

Message 24 of 59
Message 24 of 59

does the 9.2.A.2.5 uptate take up a lot of space ?

How much space does it need?

Apprentice
Message 25 of 59
Message 25 of 59

Screen flickering on landscape
Back button not work sometimes
I take a screenshot and xv take more than 5 so fast and anyone is save

Sorry for my poor english
Apprentice
Message 26 of 59
Message 26 of 59

And anyone Is not save*
One time poster
Message 27 of 59
Message 27 of 59

Everytime i open an apps. My screen flickers... Sony need a hand... Tnx
Visitor
Message 28 of 59
Message 28 of 59

I got the 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 update, now the V refuses to charge the batterie if switched on. Switched off it charges, so no prob with the USB.

Anybody else got this problem?

Juergen

One time poster
Message 29 of 59
Message 29 of 59

Not sure what to think of the update... Light backgrounds are gonna make function in daylight much worse, and I fear the decreased thickness of the numbers of the clock will be very hard to see outside, partly because they're now very slim, partly because of the lack of sufficient contrast (was bad enough before the update). Must say I prefer digital clocks over analoogue as well, but much of this is probably a matter of preference.

Also, the new keypad is **bleep** - with this new one, swipe is pointless, if you ask me (but I guess I could download an app from play store)

I too have the same problem with the flickering screen; hopping back and forth cause "glitches" in the screen, so that it almost appears to be broken.

Will see over the next few days, hopefully, it'll grow on me...

Visitor
Message 30 of 59
Message 30 of 59

With version 210 I had the green flickering problem in recorded videos. So I went back to 4.1.2. Then some people wrote, that they don't have problems with camrea anymore, so I first upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.3. There still was the autofocus sound in videos. So I tried a repair and hardreset, but still autofocussound is recorded. But because this is the only problem with 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 I still use it. It's frustrating, that Sony doesn't fix the bug until now, but I still hope to get a bugfree release soon.