account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 update rolling, feedback

Regular
Message 11 of 59
Message 11 of 59

Re: Android 4.3 9.2.A.2.5 update rolling, feedback

Can we have the black backgrounds back Sony? I wonder which smart guy made up those white and bright backgrounds . Terrible at night time. Should be possible to choose what colour on the text and backgrounds . Or do I have to root my phone
One time poster
Message 12 of 59
Message 12 of 59

My battery life is still and absolute joke. I used to rave about my Xperia Z - now it's not on for long enough to make me want to keep it. PLEASE - get my battery life back to what it was before this stupid Kit-Kat update. You have ruined my Sony experience. 

Learner
Message 13 of 59
Message 13 of 59

Camera bug. SONY must know that it's very important
Visitor
Message 14 of 59
Message 14 of 59

Camera startup too slow!
And since update 4.3 the lovly "Take Screenshot" removed, please return it back
Adept
Message 15 of 59
Message 15 of 59

@Dawoodyyou can take a screenshot by pressing volume down and the on/off button together (as on every android).

Adept
Message 16 of 59
Message 16 of 59

@PaulJvery interesting... but this thread is about the Xperia V! Winking Face

Adviser
Message 17 of 59
Message 17 of 59

Less memory usage compared to the previous version. But why is the video sound bug still there!!!??? after so many updates... real hopeless devs or the devs are silently protesting that they are not paid enough for their work Face with stuck-out Tongue

Adept
Message 18 of 59
Message 18 of 59

Biggest fan i was of Sony
Now i have no words how bad is these update experience,, its better to not give small update that pinch us again and again....
Very bad sony.
Visitor
Message 19 of 59
Message 19 of 59

i'v had my fon for only 9 moths now, and i'm having a lot of problems even from the beginning.

at first it keeps on restarting on it's own, so d store installed new software and it was fixed.

then during d last couple months my fon was working soooo slowwwww!

it lags most of the time.

my fon is not so much loaded with apps or anything so i don't know why it's so slow.

then now the keyboard keeps closing and sometimes it doesn't show up when i need to type esp when i'm using facebook app.

i hope it works better after this update.

Visitor
Message 20 of 59
Message 20 of 59

you can still take a screenshot by pressing the volume key and  power key at the same time.