account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android 4.1.2 vs 4.3

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Android 4.1.2 vs 4.3

Hello. I just bought a new Xperia V, which has Android 4.1.2 (9.1.A.1.140) onboard, and there is available software update to version Android 4.3 (9.2.A.2.5) but on this forum I read a lot of negative opinions about upgrade 4.3 (including less camera options, lower quality of camera images and videos, less performance, overheating of the battery). However, a lot of this opinions are few months old, so now I am asking You about your current opinions - is it better to leave the original soft or update?

I must add, that camera is one of the most important features of device.

Greetings,
Feliks

1 REPLY 1
Regular
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Android 4.1.2 vs 4.3

Hi,

Leave the 4.1.2 version. It has less features but all functional. Or you may try to update - try it yourself and go back to 4.1.2 if needed. Look in the forum or google for the downgrade instructions.